Each year OVS develops a variety of conventional and organic spray programs incorporating pest control, foliar and soil nutritional recommendations as well as timing and proven techniques for effective field management. These annual spray programs encourage product rotation to fight against resistance, use of low-impact sustainable products, and innovative new products to improve efficacy and lower production costs.
Published programs are released at our annual spring grower meetings, and are easily acquired by stopping by one of our convenient locations or contacting one of our associates.
Spray Programs: Both standard and personalized to your region
- Wine Grapes - Conventional & Organic: Willamette Valley
- Wine Grapes - Conventional: Rogue Valley/Umpqua Valley
- Blueberries - Conventional & Organic
- Blackberries - Conventional & Organic
- Raspberries - Conventional Red & Black
- Boysenberries - Conventional
- Strawberries - Conventional
- Hazelnuts - Conventional & Organic
- Hops - Conventional
- Pome Fruit